In 2020, we’ve been pleased to see an increase of people using their OnlyFans following to raise funds for charity. To make this more convenient for creators, we’ve added a specialised fundraising target feature. Read on to find out how to use your OnlyFans following to raise funds for your favourite cause.
1. Write a post detailing what you are fundraising for. You can add a picture or video if you think it will draw attention or help explain your campaign.
2. In the post composer, select the target symbol, second from the right.
3. A box will appear at the bottom where you can write your fundraising target.
4. You will be able to enter up to four options for people choosing their donation amount. Press post as normal.
5. You will get a notification when someone donates to your campaign.
The money will be paid out to you, so it’s your responsibility to make sure it goes to the correct charity. You can use this feature to engage your followers and fundraise for any cause you are passionate about. Why not use your platform for a good cause?
If you’re still confused, watch this video to learn more: